NALU | turban look headband | various colors
Fall in love with NALU! Our treasure is the ideal accessory to style your hair perfectly for any occasion. Thanks to our choice of fabric, you can even go swimming with our headband without hesitation.
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Made in PORTUGAL | ECONYL® regenerated fiber | UPV 50+
- Versatile turban look headband
- 2-piece cut with twist in the center front
- Perfect styling for lasting beach vibes
- Also suitable for bathing
- Soft and supple with two-way stretch comfort
- No hardware (closures etc.)
- Mix & Match with all our styles
Diana wears size 2 with a head circumference of 56 cm, so that she can tame her curls without pressure. Anita wears a size 1 for a tight fit with a 54 cm head circumference. In addition, please take a look at our detailed size chart. Still unsure which size is right for you? Feel free to send us your measurements for individual size consultation either by email or contact form. We are happy to help you.
Material & Composition
Material: High quality Italian fabric VITA from Carvico
Composition: 78% ECONYL regenerated nylon fiber (PA), 22% elastane (EL)
ECONYL® is a regenerated fiber obtained 100% from nylon waste such as fishing nets, carpets and industrial plastics.
Regenerated yarn (100% from industrial and household waste)
High sun protection factor 50+/UPV 50+
Sunscreen, chlorine & salt water resistant
Oeko Tex Standard 100, thus free from harmful chemicals
Ingredients & Extras
- Sewing thread Mara rPET is manufactured in Germany by Gütermann. The recycled polyester sewing thread is created from 100% recycled PET beverage bottles.
- TIPI BEACH brand label and care label is made in the Netherlands by EE Label also from 100% PET yarn.
- Bath rubber band comes from Italy from Fratelli Leoni and is purely vegetable.
For the comfort of wear and for the love of the environment we do without any hardware (fasteners and the like).
- Wash at max. 30 ° gentle cycle with similar colors
- Do not bleach, dry clean, iron or tumble dry.
- Allow to dry in indirect sunlight.
- You can get detailed care tips here.
Sustainability & Marine Conservation
- We donate 10% of our profits to our partner the environmental organization Healthy Seas®.
- By removing ghost fishing nets and other debris from our oceans, Healthy Seas® saves marine life.
- Fishing nets collected by Healthy Seas enter the ECONYL® regeneration system along with other nylon waste.
- ECONYL® can be endlessly recycled without the use of new resources.
- TIPI BEACH pursues the goal of using only ECONYL® yarn and other recycled materials in order to contribute more and more to circular fashion and minimizing the waste problem.
Delivery costs & delivery times
Worldwide climate-neutral shipping with DHL GO GREEN using environmentally friendly reusable packaging.
Within Germany, with
DHL GO GREEN shipped within 2-3 business days for a flat shipping fee of 4.90 euros and FREE for orders over 150 euros.